*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
Halloween is a fun and amazing time around our house.
In the weeks leading up to Halloween our son changes his mind numerous times on what he wants to dress up as. The imagination and the creativity runs wild. Here are a few amazing DIY costumes I found while searching out creative costumes for boys. I have to say the creators behind these costumes are way more crafty and creative than I will ever be, these costumes are great.
10 Creative DIY Costumes For Boys:
- This is the cutest Train Inspired Costume by Cortney and Jon Ophoff.
2. This DIY Bulldozer costume by Mama Say What is super cute.
3. This Travelocity Roaming Gnome DIY costume by Becky is perfect for any little guy.
4. We loved watching the How You Train Your Dragon Movie so this DIY Toothless costume by Make it, Love it is a win in our house.
5. This is a super cute DIY Minecraft costume by Cute As A Fox.
6. Transformers rule in our house so this Optimus Prime costume by Unknown is a win-win.
7. This lumberjack costume by Costume Works is too cute.
8. & 9. Star Wars lovers here are two adorable costumes for boys (or girls) by Instructables. Too cute!
10. I love this Scarecrow costume by Where The Smiles Have Been.
All these do it yourself costumes for boys are amazing and I commend the creativity put in by the creators. Please checkout their webpages for instructions and more.
I wish you all a safe and happy Halloween.