Fall and winter are a time to get cozy, wrap up in warm blankets and sit by the fire.
Spending time with your spouse or your partner is important. Making time to cuddle on the couch or go for long walks or enjoy a good cup of coffee during the fall and winter months is great for your relationship.
Frugal dating or free dating is easier than you think. When money is tight or you are living on a budget frugal dating is great. In our home as in many seasonal work oriented homes money gets tight during particular seasons and dating gets put on the side lines. In our home Autumn and Winter are generally money tight seasons, but my husband and I still enjoy going out and spending time together we just do it on the cheap and frugal.
Here are 10 Frugally Free Fall & Winter Date Ideas:
- Cuddle on the couch and watch a movie
- Enjoy coffee and conversation by the fire
- Go for a long walk
- Plan a themed cook dinner at home night
- Enjoy desserts (cheesecake or chocolate dipped strawberries) after the kids have gone to bed
- Tour a local art gallery or museum
- Try a free or frugal beer or wine tour
- Cook breakfast together
- Enjoy a sport together like bike riding or basketball
- Plan a game night
There are lots of frugal date ideas and free date ideas you just have to think about your interests and what options are available to you. My favorite frugal date no matter the time of year is a long walk followed by coffee and dessert. You don’t even have to go out for coffee and dessert you could make both at home. It is about spending quality time together.
Here are some other great date ideas:
No matter how you spend your time together make it about the both of you. Enjoy your time together.
Have an amazing day.