*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
Are you stuck and need to save money now?
Not a problem, I have ten easy to use suggestions for you on ways to save money. Each one of these suggestions is easy to implement and will help you save money right away.
We all get into a jam and need to cut back and save money.
10 Ways You Can Save Money This Week:
1. Bring lunch from home. Packing your lunch can save you on average $50 a week. If you don’t like sandwiches or cold meals, invest in an oven lunch box and you can have warm meals on the road.
2. Skip the coffee drive thru and grab coffee from home. By bringing coffee in a portable coffee mug five days a week you can save between $10-$25 per week.
3. Carpool, take public transit or walk to work. Let the car rest, save the gas and share a ride to work this week. Or can you work from home and save more money?
4. Start shopping with a grocery budget, shop the store sales and use coupons. If you can use what you have in your food cupboards before adding new groceries you will save more money.
5. Use a meal plan to plan your meals. Planning your meals, using what you have in stock can save you money.
6. Budget your money. Using a budget can help you save money and it only takes minutes to set up.
7. Pay with cash. You are more aware of your spending and saving habits when you pay with cash. You are more attached to cash and more aware when you spend it so you will save more.
8. Date night doesn’t have to be expensive plan an amazing date night and save money with these tips.
9. Enjoy a no spend weekend and make amazing family memories.
10. Invest in frugal living resources, you can live well with less.
You can save money by living with less, cutting back and changing a few things. Frugal living doesn’t have to be hard. You can live very well with less.
Have an amazing day,
Saving & Simplicity