Are you stuck with what to do with the kids? Is the weekend here and you have no plans?
Are you hearing “I’m bored”?
Well, we have created an amazing list of 25 super frugal fun activities for the kids.
Whether it is sunny or rainy I am sure you will find something fun to do on this list. And it won’t cost you a penny. If you can’t decide do them all. Or write the activities on pieces of paper drop them in a hat and let the kids choose the activity for the day. Whatever you choose I am sure it will be great.
25 Amazing Super Frugal Fun Activities For Kids:
- Build a fort out of what ever you can find
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Play bubbles and do chalk drawings
- Play board games
- Build a sculpture out of toothpicks and marshmallows
- Go for a nature walk
- Play in the park
- Play a sport
- Have a craft night
- Bake something special or cook a meal together
- Be a tourist in your own town
- Camp out in the living room or in the backyard
- Plan a mini day spa party
- Have a water balloon fight
- Build a block castle and play with toys
- Play dress up and put on a play
- Bird or bug watch
- Try at home science experiments
- Make homemade instruments and start a band
- Go fishing, bike riding or boating.
- Checkout a local community event
- Plan a theme day or evening
- Volunteer as a family
- Go to the lake or the beach
- Have a movie night, popcorn included
Bonus: Home Depot, Lowe’s, Michael’s and a few other businesses put on FREE or very cheap kids classes. Your kids get to make something new, while occupying their curiosity and expanding their knowledge. It’s a win-win.
Have an amazing day.