This post may contain affiliate links.
Everyone loves tips that make our lives easier!
So why not tips that make using our money easier! Wouldn’t it be great to know easy ways to save money and earn money. Below you will find 25 quick money tips that will help make your money life easier.
25 Quick Money Tips:
- Use a budget. Be honest with yourself.
- Set up separate savings accounts for your emergency fund and vacation fund.
- Know your bank balances.
- Get your grocery store savings app.
- Use cash not plastic. This way you know how much you are spending and how much money you have.
- Skip the latte and make coffee at home.
- Sign up for a library card. The library is full of free activities, books, dvds and classes.
- Talk to your bank about better rates.
- Plan and set money goals.
- Plan stay at home date nights.
- Buy generic instead of name brand.
- Cut coupons and read store flyers.
- Save money all year for holidays. Setting aside small amounts with each pay check.
- Shop your closet before you go shopping. Learn to work with what you have.
- Get on a meal plan. Knowing what you are cooking and having the right food on hand will save loads of time and money.
- Bring your own lunch.
- Do your entertainment on the cheap.
- Do It Yourself. Try to DIY gifts, meals, mixes, repairs and save money.
- Go natural. Did you know there are more than 31 uses for baking soda?
- Learn to live more frugally.
- Be on the same page as your partner. Work together on your money
- Sell what you can to make extra money.
- Start a side hustle to earn more money.
- Be prepared for emergencies.
- Say “Yes” to free samples!
Bonus: Be in charge of your money a tell it where to go. You are in charge!
Have a great day everyone.