This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Being a stay at home Mom is an amazing job and I congratulate you for all you do.
However, there are times when stay at home Moms want something of their own to do. They may want to make their own income or help contribute financially to the home. They may want to put one foot back into the work force.
There is nothing wrong with any of these. Sometimes adding an additional income within a household is needed, even if it just a few hours a week. There are even some great jobs you can work around your home schedule. If you could work a few hours a week and add some extra grocery money or savings money to your wallet would you?
Below you will find 25 jobs that you can do from home while still being a stay at home Mom. You can still drop the kids off at school, get all the house errands and work done and still have time to make an extra income. The income you make will vary on the job and the time you put in. I am sure you can find a job that fits you and your lifestyle.
25 Stay At Home Mom Jobs:
- Child care. Offer to watch a friends children or offer before and after school care to those in your neighborhood.
- Coach your child’s sports team. You will be at practice anyway. Are you good at basketball or baseball? Offer to help coach the team.
- Are you crafty? Do you make jewelry? Start a side business selling your goods to friends and neighbors or online on sites like Etsy.
- Do you make great cakes or sweets? Start selling your yummy creations at the local farmers markets or make pastries for parties and weddings.
- Do you harvest the season? Jams, jellies and preserves are high in demand and can be sold at farmers markets, online and at holiday craft fairs.
- Are you a life or health coach or consultant by trade? Could you offer consultations from home or around your schedule?
- Do you have an aesthetics background or massage training? If you do can you create a studio in your home and see a few clients a week or month?
- Have you ever thought of writing a book and selling it online?
- Become a blogger and make money blogging about the things you love.
- Virtual assistants are a high in demand and the training is available here.
- Personal shoppers and assistants are in demand as well in our busy economy.
- Do you have a professional skill like accounting or public relations that you could offer to the public a few hours a week?
- Gardeners and landscapers are in demand seasonally if you have the hours.
- Doggy daycare or dog walkers anyone?
- House cleaning is a job that could be worked around your home schedule.
- Could you make a few extra meals a week for the busy household next door and charge for your cooking? Yes you could.
- Do you live on a farm and produce eggs and produce? You could sell these at the local farmers markets.
- Selling online on Amazon is a profitable business. You can learn about it here.
- You could take surveys online in your spare time and make extra money.
- Are you a photographer? Have you ever thought of taking photos professionally?
- Mystery shopping is a legit business and you generally only work a few hours a week.
- Freelance writers are in demand locally and abroad via the web. Do your research.
- Throw product parties such as Tupperware or essential oils or etc.
- Rent out a room or a basement suite online on sites like Airbnb
- Can you design a logo or webpage? Sell your design services on Fiverr.
What ever side job you choose know the job you do as a stay at home Mom is one you should be proud of. Choose a job that meets your goals and fits your schedule.
Have an amazing day.