This post contains affiliate links.
Do you love chocolate? Do you like peppermint?
The two combined are great. Think peppermint mocha’s, peppermint hot chocolate and peppermint chocolates.
My mouth is watering just thinking about it. The Christmas holidays in our house means chocolate peppermint bark. Only we make it with a bit of a twist, we make it dairy free.
Yes, you read that right we make dairy-free peppermint bark and I bet you wouldn’t even be able to tell.
Are you or someone you love dairy free?
We have found the best dairy free chocolate chip alternative Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
We use them in cookies, muffins, sweets and treats. They are a great dairy free chocolate alternative. We use Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips in our dairy free peppermint bark recipe below.
Four Ingredient Dairy Free Peppermint Bark
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 tsp Pure Peppermint Extract
Crushed candy cane or crushed peppermint candy for decorating
- Combine Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Stir to combine, return to microwave and heat for another 45 seconds.
- Mix to combine, add Pure Peppermint Extract and continue to mix.
- Once mixture is combined pour dairy free chocolate mixture onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint candy cane or peppermint candy over top of chocolate mixture to decorate.
- Place cookie sheet in fridge for one to two hours to set.
- Break apart dairy free peppermint bark into pieces and enjoy.
- Store remaining dairy free peppermint bark in the fridge.
Peppermint bark is a tradition in our house over the holiday season. Who says you can’t enjoy chocolate if you are dairy free? Enjoy dairy free peppermint bark this festive season. Or give the gift of dairy free peppermint bark to those you care about. Being dairy free doesn’t mean you have to go without. If you are looking for more dairy free chocolate recipes checkout our dairy free chocolate fudge recipe.
Have an amazing day.