*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
We all know someone who saves money and does it to such a degree that it has us asking questions.
Do you know someone who takes frugal living to the next level? What do they do that is so extreme? Would you follow in their footsteps? Below you will find a list of some of the craziest most extreme frugal living things people do to save money.
Extreme Frugal Living At Its Best:
- Family Paper
- Washing Disposable Bags
- Dumpster Diving
- Using Every Last Drop Of Product
- No Spend Cycles Of Time
- Grow Your Own
- Hand Me Downs
- Beans & Rice Meals
- No Television
- No Turning On The AC
- Pantry Meal Challenges
- Reuse Gift Wrap & Tissue Paper
- Canning, Dehydrating, Preserving Everything
- Save It You May Need It
- Wear It, Use It Up, Mend It, Recycle It
- Collecting Grey Water
- Reusing Single Use Items
- No Paper Products
- Reusing Margarine Containers & Pickle Jars
What do you do that you would consider extremely frugal?
After reading over this list some of these items are things my grandparents would have done to save money. Some we even still do like grow our own garden. We have used hand me downs and we have upcycled items. What do you do that is extremely frugal that others may question?
I remember being younger and our neighbor canned everything. She had shelves and shelves of local produce canned for use throughout the year. I always thought it was cool. Oh, to have the time…
Whether you are looking to be frugal or extremely frugal check out these articles:
- 101 Super Frugal Living Tips
- 23 Money Saving Lessons From Thrifty People
- 21 Things We Stopped Buying To Save Money
- 10 I’m Broke & Need To Make Dinner Ideas
Have an amazing day,
Saving & Simplicity