*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
Simple and easy fill your tummy meatloaf.
Make it now, freeze and cook for busy weeknight meals. I love easy home cooked meals during the week. Freezer meals and meal planning have been one of our saving graces in the budget department. Knowing that our freezer is full of healthy home cooked meal options makes life easier with a home full of hungry boys.
Our meal plan of choice is MyFreezEasy. We love the options and how the meal plans change season to season.
We have made this recipe gluten free but you can opt for bread crumbs instead of the flaxseed and almond flour. I also added Italian Seasoning mix the last time I made the recipe, you can stick to the basic recipe or season accordingly. You can also double this recipe and add another meal to your freezer to save time during the week.
Simple & Easy Freezer Meal Meatloaf
- 2 lbs of ground beef (you can use ground pork / ground beef combo to save money)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 TBSP gluten free soya sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash seasoning or italian seasoning mix
- 1 TBSP crushed garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion diced
- 3/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Combine all the ingredients
- Place in a greased 9×5 pan or pan of choice
- Cover in foil and freeze
- Remove from freezer and defrost
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 60 minutes
- Cool, slice and serve with your favorite side
If you are looking for a new take on meatloaf you can top with bacon, tomato sauce, cheese, barbeque sauce or salsa during the cooking process. Flavor with your favorite sauce or condiment during serving.
More amazing freezer meals.
If you are looking for more amazing freezer meals checkout MyFreezEasy for great menu options.
Have an amazing day,
Saving & Simplicity